COMPLETE SKID PLATE PACKAGE
Strongest, most complete skid plate protection available
Protect your Mule 610, 610 XC or Mule SX from expensive damage
- High strength, light weight aircraft aluminum construction
- Front skid plate designed to protect frame, differential & inner CV boots
- Center skid plate provides complete protection for the previously exposed floor & driveshaft
- Rear skid plate protects the previously exposed engine, gear case, transmission and suspension swingarm
- Exclusive Thunderhawk rear skid plate design features front engine guards for added protection in the harshest off-road terrain
- Smooth bottom skid-surface reduces odds of becoming hung-up on trail obstacles
- Drainage holes help evacuate mud and water
- Designed to fit with most common rear trailer hitches
- Available for:
2005 - 2016 Mule 610 & 610 XC
2017 & newer Mule SX (all 4x4 models)
- Complete, easy to install kit, including hardware and illustrated instructions
- Precision CNC manufactured in USA
*** Please note: The CV guards shown in the on-vehicle photo are not included in this KM2108 skid plate package. CV guards are included in the KM2199 package, or are available separately.
Many of our customers end up buying all three Thunderhawk skid plates at once, so Thunderhawk Performance has combined these popular front, center and rear skid plates for the Kawasaki Mule 610, 610 XC and all new Mule SX 4x4 models together into this money saving package.
The Thunderhawk Performance high strength aluminum front skid plate replaces the light duty plastic front differential guard installed by the factory. Thunderhawk's front skid plate is designed to provide superior protection for the front differential, frame, A-arm mounts & inner CV boots on the Kawasaki Mule. The Thunderhawk front skid plate cover is wider than stock to provide additional protection for the inner CV boots and features a differential drain plug access hole as well as drainage slots to help evacuate mud and water.
The Thunderhawk center skid plate is designed to fill the void between the frame rails at the center of the vehicle, providing complete protection for the previously exposed driveshaft and floor pan. This skid plate also provides a smooth bottom skid- surface to reduce becoming hung-up on trail obstacles.
The Thunderhawk rear skid plate mounts below the swingarm, providing complete protection for the previously unprotected engine, CVT transmission, gear case, and rear suspension swingarm. The smooth bottom skid-surface reduces the chance of becoming hung-up on trail obstacles. The Thunderhawk rear skid plate features an exclusive front engine guard design to protect the front of the plastic CVT cover and engine cooling fan cover from sticks or trail debris, which may be kicked up under the vehicle when riding. This rear skid plate features drainage holes to help evacuate mud and water, it does not need to be removed for routine maintenance, and it fits with most rear trailer hitches commonly used on the Mule 610 or Mule SX.
For anyone who rides in rough terrain, or if you are blazing your own trails through the rough, then this complete skid plate set is for you. Thunderhawk skid plates are designed and manufactured for years of service and reinforced to stand up to the harshest terrain. These skid plates could pay for themselves the first time you hit the trail and get high-centered or encounter a large rock, log or stick. Thunderhawk skid plates are precision CNC manufactured in the USA. All necessary hardware and illustrated instructions are included.
CA Warning: Cancer or Reproductive Harm Prop 65