Protects the cargo bed and tailgate
- Heavy-duty rear bumper
- Protects cargo bed, tailgate and taillight
- Retains full tilt and function of cargo bed
- Light-weight design does NOT affect dump bed balance
- Available for:
2005 - 2016 Mule 600, 610 & 610 XC
2017 - 2019* Mule SX
2019* & newer Mule SX FI
Owners of 2019 & newer Mule SX & SX FI must verify whether they
have the old-style or new-style tailgate hinge when ordering,
see notes below
- Durable powdercoat finish for superior rust and scratch resistance
- Complete, bolt-on kit installs easily in 15 - 30 minutes
- Made in USA
The Thunderhawk heavy-duty, tubular steel rear bumper is designed for maximum strength and protection, without adding unnecessary weight. The first time you back into something, you'll be glad that you had this rear bumper. This strong, light-weight rear bumper protects the cargo bed, tailgate and taillights of the 2005 - 2016 Kawasaki Mule 600, 610 & 610 XC, the 2017 - 2019* Kawasaki Mule SX and the 2019* & newer Kawasaki Mule SX FI.
Thunderhawk Performance has designed these rear bumpers to retain the full tilt and functionality of the cargo bed and to install easily in just a few minutes. Thunderhawk Performance bumpers feature a durable black powdercoat finish that offers superior rust protection & scratch resistance to stand up to years of heavy off-road use. This is a complete kit and includes all necessary hardware and illustrated instructions. The KM7204 bumper installs easily using common hand tools in about 15 minutes, mounting to existing mounting holes on the Mule cargo bed. The KM7205 bumper installs in about 20-30 minutes, mounting to existing mounting holes on the Mule cargo bed as well as drilling two additional holes. Proudly made in the USA!
* Please note: In 2019, Kawasaki offered the Mule SX with either their old-style carbureted engine or with a new, optional fuel injected engine. The change to the optional fuel injection system also seems to correlate to a change to a new cargo bed and tailgate. This change requires a different bumper to fit the new-style cargo bed. The best way to identify which bumper is required for your 2019 & newer Mule SX is by identifying the style of tailgate hinge. Owners of 2019 & newer Mule SX should refer to the photos listed here to determine whether you have the old-style hinge or new-style hinge. This information is required when ordering to assure that you receive the correct bumper to fit your particular 2019 Mule SX.