CENTER SKID PLATE
Protect the exposed front driveshaft
- Skid plate provides complete protection for the previously exposed floor pan & driveshaft
- Smooth bottom surface reduces becoming hung-up on trail obstacles
- High strength aircraft aluminum
- Drainage holes help evacuate mud and water
- Available for:
2005 - 2016 Mule 610 & 610 XC
2017 & newer Mule SX (all models)
- Complete, easy to install kit, including hardware and illustrated instructions
- Made in USA
The Thunderhawk Performance high strength aluminum center skid plate for the Kawasaki Mule 610, 610 XC and all new Mule SX models is designed to fill the void between the frame rails at the center of the vehicle. This provides complete protection for the previously exposed driveshaft and also provides a smooth bottom surface to reduce becoming hung-up on trail obstacles.
This center skid plate could pay for itself the first time you get high-centered or encounter a large rock or log. This Thunderhawk skid plate is precision CNC manufactured in the USA and features drainage holes to help evacuate mud and water. All necessary hardware and illustrated instructions are included, with the typical installation taking less than 45 minutes.