REAR SKID PLATE
Protects engine and transmission
- High strength, light weight aircraft aluminum
- Complete protection for the previously exposed engine, gear case, transmission and suspension swingarm
- Exclusive Thunderhawk design features front engine guards for added protection in the harshest off-road terrain
- Smooth bottom skid-surface reduces odds of becoming hung-up on trail obstacles
- Drainage holes help evacuate mud and water
- Designed to fit with most common rear trailer hitches
- Available for:
2005 - 2016 Mule 610 & 610 XC
2017 & newer Mule SX (all models)
- Complete, easy to install kit
- CNC manufactured in USA
The Thunderhawk Performance rear skid plate for the Mule 610, 610 XC and all new Mule SX models offers the greatest protection available for the engine and the rear suspension swingarm. This skid plate is precision CNC manufactured from high strength aircraft aluminum. The Thunderhawk skid plate mounts below the swingarm, providing complete protection for the previously unprotected engine, CVT transmission, gear case, and rear suspension swingarm. The smooth bottom skid-surface reduces the chance of becoming hung-up on trail obstacles. This skid plate features Thunderhawk's exclusive front engine guards to protect the front of the plastic CVT cover and engine cooling fan cover from sticks or trail debris which may be kicked up under the vehicle when riding.
For anyone who rides in rough terrain, or if you are blazing your own trails, then this rear skid plate is for you. Thunderhawk skid plates are designed and manufactured for years of service and reinforced to stand up to the harshest terrain. This skid plate could pay for itself the first time you hit the trail and get high-centered or encounter a large rock, log or stick.
Thunderhawk has designed this skid plate to fit with most rear trailer hitches commonly used on the Mule 610 or Mule SX. This skid plate features drainage holes to help evacuate mud and water, and does not need to be removed for routine maintenance. This complete kit includes all necessary hardware and illustrated instructions. Typical installation time is less than 30 minutes.
CA Warning: Cancer or Reproductive Harm Prop 65