HEAVY-DUTY FRONT RECEIVER HITCH *
Front tow point for maximum maneuverability
Great for mounting accessories
- Heavy-duty design
- Mounts to vehicle frame & Thunderhawk KM7211 front bumper for maximum strength
- Durable powdercoat finish resists rust
- 125 lb tongue weight rating
- Uses common 2" automotive receiver pieces
- Made in USA
- Fits Mule 610 & 610XC
- * KM7211 bumper required
Thunderhawk Performance offers this heavy-duty 2" front receiver hitch for customers with a Kawasaki Mule 610 or 610 XC which is equipped with the Thunderhawk KM7211 front bumper. This front receiver hitch mounts directly to the frame of the Mule and also ties into the Thunderhawk front bumper for exceptional strength. Durable black powdercoat finish resists rust and stands up to rough use. The tongue weight rating for this hitch is 125 lbs.
The Thunderhawk Performance front receiver hitch accepts standard 2" automotive receiver hitch components. 2" receiver hitches are commonly used on most pick-up trucks. Many people already own these hitch bars and components, but these parts are also readily available at any large discount store or auto parts chain.
* Please note: This front receiver hitch can only be installed if you are using the Thunderhawk KM7211 heavy-duty front bumper. This front bumper is shown in the photo, but is not included in the purchase of this receiver hitch.