2015 & NEWER
FRONT BUMPER BRACE
Quality you can count on from the inventors of
the RZR bumper brace
- Direct frame mounting for superior strength
- Strong gussetted design resists bending
- Works with all brands of bumpers that use factory Polaris mounting method
- Fits with all radiators
- Zinc plated for corrsion protection
- Complete, bolt-on kit installs easily in 20-30 minutes
- Fits 2015 & newer RZR 900, RZR 900 XC, RZR-S 900, RZR-4 900 and Trail 900
- Fits 2016 & newer RZR-S 1000, RZR-S4 1000 and Trail 1000
- Fits 2015 & newer RZR XP 1000, XP-4 1000, XP Turbo and XP-4 Turbo
- Does NOT fit 2014 RZR XP 1000 or XP-4 1000
- Does NOT fit 2018 & newer RZR XP Turbo S and XP-4 Turbo S (72" wide models)
- Made in USA
- Patent pending
The RZR 800 and the RZR 570 are notorious for weak bumper mounts and smashed radiators. Polaris did a better job in 2011 with the XP900, and again with the 2014 XP1000. Well, in 2015 Polaris changed the XP1000 to a weaker stamped steel part where the front bumper mounts, which is more easily bent. This weaker stamped steel bumper mount is also used on the 2015 & newer RZR 900 models, RZR-S 1000, Trail 900 models and Trail 1000 models.
Thunderhawk Performance has designed this new RZR bumper brace to strengthen the 2015 & newer RZR 900, RZR-S 1000, RZR Trail 1000, RZR XP 1000 & RZR XP Turbo bumper mounts. This bumper brace is a bolt-on part that mounts to the frame (behind the factory bumper mount) to triangulate and gusset the factory stamped steel bumper mount to resist bending. Thunderhawk's bumper brace provides a solid mount directly to the frame so that any brand of front bumper can be mounted to the factory mounting location.
Most people think of the instance where they may hit something with the front bumper, and want to avoid bending the factory stamped steel bumper mounts. But, there are also situations where a tow strap or winch may be attached to the bumper when the tow points lower on the frame are not accessible. Although this is not a recommended towing or extraction method, the Thunderhawk bumper brace is designed and mounted so that it will resist bending in either direction.
The Thunderhawk Performance front bumper brace is a bolt-on kit that requires no cutting, drilling or welding for installation. Installs in about 20-30 minutes using common hand tools. Durable zinc-plated finish resists corrosion in the harsh under-chassis environment. Made in USA.
CA Warning: Cancer or Reproductive Harm Prop 65