For use on vehicles equipped with
stock plastic front bumper
- Designed to fit with the factory-installed plastic front bumper
- Heavy duty steel winch mounting plate
- Strongest mounting design and hardware available
- Fits most popular winches up to 3500 lb capacity
using common 2-bolt, 3-bolt and 4-bolt (3" x 4-7/8") patterns
- Black powdercoat finish for superior rust protection
- Precision CNC manufactured in the USA
Thunderhawk Performance offers this heavy-duty winch mounting plate for customers with a Kawasaki Mule 600, 610 or 610 XC who are still using the stock plastic front bumper. Heavy-duty mounting hardware make this the strongest winch mount of its type.
Thunderhawk's heavy-duty winch mounting plate installs easily behind the Mule's stock plastic bumper cover using common hand tools. There are no modifications required. For superior strength, this winch mount attaches to the frame using heavy-duty U-bolts that are over 45% stronger than those used on other winch mounts.
This Thunderhawk winch mounting plate features multiple mounting patterns to fit most common winches up to 3500 lb. capacity. This winch mounting plate is designed to be used with winches using common 2-bolt, 3-bolt and 4-bolt (3" x 4-7/8") patterns. Larger 4000 lb. and 5000 lb. winches that use larger 4-bolt mounting patterns will not fit. CNC manufactured in USA and finished in black powdercoat for long-lasting durability.