(FRONT LIFT KIT)
Strongest, most reliable MULE front lift kit available
- Full 2" front lift
- Designed to maintain acceptable CV angles for reliability
- Strongest lift kit available
- Increases ground clearance
- Allows for installation of 26" tires
- Durable zinc-plated finish resists rust better than paint
- Complete, bolt-on kit installs easily in about 45-60 minutes
- Fits the following vehicles:
Kawasaki Mule 2500-series, 1992 - 2000
Kawasaki Mule 3000-series (All, including Trans & Diesel), 2001 - 2008
Kawasaki Mule 4000-series (All, including Trans & Diesel), 2009 & newer
Suzuki QUV, 2005
- Patent-pending design
- Made in USA
There are a few common issues with the Mule 4010 and Mule 3010 suspension.
- You cannot install taller tires without lifting the front-end.
- Many common lift kits (from big-name companies or from guys on Ebay) are designed and built in a fashion that causes them to bend or collapse while in use.
- Some lift kits use a round tube or are made from a plastic block that encloses the top of the strut, which retains dirt and causes premature strut-bearing failure
- Adding weight to these machines typically causes the front-end to droop, requiring a front lift kit or stiffer springs (and stiffer springs cause a very rough ride)
Thunderhawk's patent-pending design creates the strongest, most reliable front lift kit available for the full-size Mules. This Thunderhawk Performance front lift kit uses a lift block that is manufactured using our exclusive torque-box design with four opposing risers. This Thunderhawk design will not bend or collapse under load like other common designs and does not retain debris around the strut bearing that causes bearing failures. This Thunderhawk design has been thoroughly tested and has been in service since 2005, with thousands sold since then. Thunderhawk manufactures our lift blocks right here in the USA from 3/16" steel (not thinner 1/8" steel or plastic like others), and we fixture weld all pieces to assure accurate dimensions for ease of installation.
If you simply need extra clearance in the front of your Mule for taller tires, or to compensate for the addition of heavy accessories (such as cab enclosures or a snow plow), then this Front Lift Kit (leveling kit) is the solution. If you want to upgrade to 25" or 26" tires, this lift kit will provide the necessary tire clearance while retaining acceptable driveline geometry. If you have added weight to your Mule and it is riding low in the front-end, then this lift kit will raise the front-end 2" to provide a level appearance and re-gain the ground clearance that was lost.
You own a Kawasaki Mule, so it's a safe bet that you were impressed by the long history Kawasaki has building these vehicles and their rock solid reputation for reliability. We'd also bet that you would not be willing to settle for a cheap copy of a Mule (that probably comes in from China). Well, you have that same choice when buying a lift kit for your Kawasaki Mule. You can choose the time-tested Thunderhawk Performance lift kit , or you can try to save a couple bucks buying a cheap copy. The Thunderhawk lift kit is designed and built for long-term durability, featuring superior USA materials & construction and the most durable zinc-plated finish. We have never had a failure.
The Thunderhawk Performance KB3005 heavy-duty front lift kit (leveling kit) is designed fit the 4000-series, 3000-series and the 2500-series Kawasaki Mules. This front lift kit is precision CNC manufactured in the USA and features a durable zinc plated finish to resist rust in the harsh under-chassis environment. This is a complete, bolt-on kit for the front of the Mule and includes all necessary hardware and illustrated instructions. Typical installation time is 45-60 minutes. Made in USA.
CA Warning: Cancer or Reproductive Harm Prop 65