FRONT FLAG / WHIP MOUNT KIT
Mounts a flag or whip on the front of the RZR
as required by some dunes or riding areas
- No bumper? No problem! This simple, inexpensive front flag mount will get you out on the dunes!
- Clean design looks good with the flag removed -
no need to remove this flag mounting bracket between dune trips
- Strong steel construction resisit bending
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Works with all brands of flags or whips using 1/2" mount (or smaller)
- Includes front flag mount bracket and all necessary hardware
2014 - 2018 RZR XP 1000
2019 & newer RZR XP 1000
2016 -2018 RZR XP Turbo
2019 & newer RZR XP Turbo
2015 & newer RZR 900 Trail
2015 - 2017 RZR 900 XC
2015 & newer RZR-S 900
2015 - 2018 RZR-S4 900
2016 & newer RZR-S 1000
2019 & newer RZR-S4 1000
- Does NOT fit 2018 & newer RZR XP Turbo S (72" wide models) or RS-1
- Durable black powdercoat finish
- Complete, bolt-on kit installs easily in 10 minutes
- Made in USA
If you plan to visit the Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Mears, Michigan, you will need a front-mounted flag. There are also a few other riding areas with this uncommon rule, so check before you leave for your next trip. Plan ahead and order your Thunderhawk front flag / whip mounting kit and find an awesome flag or whip from dozens of on-line vendors for your RZR without paying "dune" prices if you arrive unprepared.
If you don't have a front bumper, this makes it difficult to mount a flag. Thunderhawk Performance has designed this flag / whip mounting bracket to allow you to easily mount your flag. The design of this black powdercoated front flag mount also looks inconspicuous when the flag is removed, so you can remove the flag and leave the Thunderhawk mount installed between dune trips when you want to hit the trails. Any brand of flag or whip that uses a 1/2" (or smaller) mounting bolt will fit Thunderhawk's front flag-mount bracket.
The Thunderhawk Performance Flag / Whip Mount Kit is a bolt-on kit that requires no cutting, drilling or welding for installation. Installs in about 10 minutes using common hand tools. Durable black powdercoat finish looks great, and matches the front plastics for a "factory" appearance. Made in USA.