UNDER-BED MUD BLOCKER KIT
Covers the "waffle-pattern" plastic under the cargo bed floor
Stops mud build-up and makes clean-up easier
- Light-weight aircraft aluminum construction
- Strong, durable and able to withstand exhaust heat better than plastics
- Mounts securely to steel cargo-bed frame, not to the plastic cargo bed
- Foam isolation pads eliminate rattles
- Complete, bolt-on kit installs easily in less than 15 minutes
- Fits 2015 & newer Mid-Size Ranger, including:
Mid-Size 570 Crew
Mid-Size Ranger 500
- Does NOT fit 2010 - 2014 Ranger
- Made in USA
The Polaris Ranger uses a one-piece plastic cargo bed that features "waffle-pattern" ribbing on the bottom-side for strength and stiffness. Unfortunately, this design catches and holds a great deal of mud thrown by the rear tires. This makes clean-up after a ride rather difficult and time-consuming. In response to customer requests, Thunderhawk Performance now offers this under-bed mud-blocker kit for the 2015 & newer Mid-Size Rangers that covers this "waffle-pattern" ribbing above the rear tires to stop mud build-up and make clean-up much easier.
This Thunderhawk under-bed mud blocker kit is precision CNC manufactured in the USA from aircraft aluminum for strength, durability and it's ability to withstand the high temperatures radiated from the exhaust pipe . These panels are bolted to the hinged steel cargo-bed frame and have foam isolation pads installed on the mud blocker panels to keep the panel from rattling when installed. This kit includes left & right mud blocker panels (2 pcs), all necessary installation hardware and illustrated instructions. Installs easily in about 15 minutes. Made in USA.
CA Warning: Cancer or Reproductive Harm Prop 65