- Large plate fits 8" numbers
- Light-weight aluminum construction with durable powdercoat finish
- Mounts using factory bolts - no holes to drill
- Stays clean and readable even in muddy conditions
- Available in black or white powdercoat
- Complete kit installs easily in about 20 minutes
- Fits Polaris RZR XP 900 & XP-4 900
- Made in USA
Many race organizations require side number plates in order to race. We needed side number plates when we went racing this year too. So, we designed these plates specifically for the RZR XP 900 so that they would be an easy, bolt-on installation and to complement the body of the RZR so that the plates would look good on the track, or even on the trails.
Simple, easy-to-install and durable. These number plates are positioned to stay clean and readable throughout the race, and do not stick out where they may get damaged while riding or get in the way during service. These plates are large enough to fit 8" numbers, satisfying the rules for most race organizations. Easy, bolt-on installation takes only a few minutes using factory bolts (no drilling). Manufactured from aircraft aluminum to be lightweight and durable, and available in black or white powdercoat finish. Fits Polaris RZR XP 900 and XP-4 900. Made in USA.