SEVERE-DUTY REAR UPPER SHOCK BRACE
Aggressive riders need this twin-plate shock brace
Great upgrade for all RZR-S & RZR-4 models
- If you ride hard, you need this twin-plate brace kit
- Eliminates bending of the rear shock mounts
- Solid plate design for superior strength
- Reinforces and strengthens frame
- Eliminates chassis twist
- Aggressive trail riding or jumping causes damaging chassis flex - Thunderhawk braces eliminate this problem
- Durable zinc-plated finish offers superior corrosion resistance
- Complete, bolt-on kit installs easily in about 30 minutes
- Fits 2008-2014 Polaris RZR 800, RZR-S 800 & RZR-4 800
- Made in USA
Thunderhawk Performance developed this twin-plate rear shock brace in response to the demands of our more extreme customers. Fast trail riding over rough terrain and jumping can bend the stock rear shock mounting tabs. Polaris has increased the thickness of this area of the frame on 2009 models in an attempt to fix this, but we still have customers bending their shock mounts. The Thunderhawk twin-plate rear shock brace kit will eliminate this problem on all RZR's.
This Thunderhawk twin-plate brace includes two plates that sandwich the RZR frame and shock mounts to provide the stiffest possible bracing for this weak area. The front plate is manufactured from 3/16” thick steel to resist the bending that frequently occurs to the shock mounts. The rear plate also ties into the shock mounts and is designed to tie into the frame at two additional points to triangulate the Polaris RZR rear frame and upper suspension mounting points for increased stiffness.
Even stock RZR's are prone to damaging their rear shock mounts when ridden hard. With so many people adding lift kits, stiffer springs, aftermarket shocks and long travel kits, this problem only becomes more common. This twin-plate rear shock mount brace kit is recommended for anyone who rides hard, especially if these other common modifications have been made.
The Thunderhawk Performance twin-plate rear upper shock mount brace kit is a bolt-on kit that requires no drilling or cutting for installation. Installs easily in less than 25 minutes using common hand tools. Durable zinc-plated finish resists rust in this severe under-chassis environment. Made in USA.