SKID-MAX CROSSMEMBER KIT
REINFORCES AND PROTECTS RZR & RZR-S
EQUIPPED WITH UHMW SKID PLATES
Prevent bent frame crossmembers &
possible driveshaft damage
caused by flexible UHMW & plastic skid plates
- Includes heavy-duty steel crossmember reinforcement assembly and all necessary hardware
- Strengthens frame & frame crossmembers
- Reduces bending crossmembers
- Protects front driveshaft
- Reduces UHMW flex between frame rails
- Now you can attack the trails without cringing every time you bottom-out
- Complete kit installs easily in about 30-45 minutes
- Fits 2008-2014 Polaris RZR 800, RZR-S 800 and 2012-2013 RZR 570
- Made in USA
Thunderhawk's Skid-Max crossmember reinforcement kit is installed between the No.1 frame crossmember and your UHMW plastic skid plate. This crossmember reinforcement kit more than doubles the strength of the No.1 crossmember, practically eliminating the chances that the crossmember will bend and damage the front driveshaft as commonly occurs when using an unsupported UHMW plastic skid plate. This crossmember kit is installed above your UHMW skid plate, so there is nothing to hang-down or drag when you are sliding over trail obstacles. Your UHMW skid plates will still give you the smooth, "slippery" bottom surface for which they are known.
With the Thunderhawk Skid-Max crossmember reinforcement kit, you'll now have the peace-of-mind knowing that the RZR's No.1 crossmember is strengthened to resist bending, reducing the possibility of frame and driveshaft damage caused by UHMW skid plate flex. This crossmember installs easily in about 30-45 minutes using common tools and features a durable black powdercoat finish. Proudly designed and manufactured in USA.
Please note: The photos showing the Skid-Max crossmember reinforcement installed on the frame were taken to illustrate to mounting location on the vehicle with the skid plate removed. This part is not visible when the skid plate is installed.