HEAVY-DUTY REAR UPPER SHOCK BRACE
Fix one of the RZR's weakest links
Recommended for ALL RZR 800's
- Reinforces and strengthens frame
- Eliminates chassis flex
- Even slow trail riding causes damaging chassis flex - Thunderhawk braces eliminate this problem
- Recommended for all RZR's
- Zinc plated for exceptional corrosion resistance
- Complete, bolt-on kit installs easily in less than 30 minutes
- Fits 2008-2014 Polaris RZR 800, RZR-S 800 & RZR-4 800
- Made in USA
The Thunderhawk rear upper shock mount brace triangulates the Polaris RZR rear frame and upper suspension mounting points for increased stiffness. This brace significantly reduces the chassis flex caused by rear suspension loads. Whether you are trail riding or jumping dunes, this upper shock mount brace will strengthen your frame and the stiffened chassis will result in more responsive suspension performance.
Polaris built the RZR to be light and fast, but this has plagued the RZR with excessive chassis flex. When installing a lift kit, oversize tires, stiffer springs or a long travel kit, it is important to stiffen and reinforce the chassis. This upper shock mount brace is recommended for all RZR’s.
The Thunderhawk Performance rear upper shock mount brace is a bolt-on brace that requires no drilling or cutting for installation. Installs easily in less than 30 minutes using common hand tools. Zinc plated for exceptional corrosion resistance. Made in USA.