S&B PARTICLE SEPARATOR KIT
Ejects 94% of the dust particles before they can reach your air filter
Saves time & money by reducing air filter replacement
- Utilizes the same technology as US Military helicopters to protect your engine
- Tested to ISO 5011 standards
- Protects your engine from damage when dust clogs an air filter and then the fine dust particles bypass the filter
- Does NOT restrict airflow or reduce engine performance
- Maximizes horsepower by eliminating clogged air filters, which choke horsepower
- Effective at separating snow, water, sand and dust from incoming air
- Multiple mounting positions allow this kit to fit with most cages, roofs and other accessories
- Complete kit, installs easily in 1 1/2 to 3 hours (varies by vehicle)
- Shipments to the following states require additional sales tax: AL, CA, FL, HI, IL, LA, MD, MA, WA & Washington D.C. This sales tax amount will be calculated after the order is completed and must be paid prior to shipping (in addition to the payment for the part).
- Before ordering, call to verify availability -
Lead times of 4-6 weeks can occur for items not in-stock at Thunderhawk's warehouse
The S&B Particle Separator utilizes the same technology as US Military helicopters to separate dirt & dust particles from the air entering your engine, before this air reaches the actual air filter. By ejecting 94% of the dust before it reaches your air filter, filter life will be extended greatly. This will save time and money usually spent on frequent air filter replacement and will also protect your engine by not allowing the filter to clog quickly which can lead to dust bypassing the filter and entering the engine. Worn cylinder walls and piston rings are common in off-road machines when frequent air filter inspection and replacement is not performed. Even a long day of riding in dusty conditions can overload an air filter, and the cost of repairs for a "dusted engine" is very high. Installing an S&B Particle Separator adds an extra layer of protection by separating & ejecting most dust before it even reaches the air filter.
Maximum airflow and horsepower are maintained with the S&B Particle Separator. Airflow to the engine is not reduced when this particle separator is installed. In fact, you will actually maintain higher levels of a airflow and horsepower over time, since your air filter will not become clogged so quickly. S&B tests to the internationally accepted ISO 5011 Standard when testing for airflow, efficiency and capacity, and the flow benches used in testing are run up to the maximum CFM airflow capacity of the UTV engine to assure optimum performance & protection under all circumstances. These benefits do not apply only to dusty riding conditions. The design of the S&B Particle Separator also separates and ejects sand, water and snow. Winter riders have long experienced problems with snow-filled air boxes after a long ride. The S&B Particle Separator will eject most snow before it enters the air box.
Do you check your air filter halfway through the day when you ride? Extend your filter service from a few hours to hundreds of miles by stopping the dust & dirt before it can contaminate your filter. For installation, the S&B Particle Separator’s versatile billet mounting clamps allow it to be installed in many positions on either the upper or lower roll bars of your UTV and to accommodate most roof configurations. If you have a custom cage or roof, larger clamp and spacer kits are sold separately (if needed) to ensure a secure fit to your UTV. The S&B Particle Separator Kit includes all necessary brackets, hoses, wiring, hardware and instructions for standard installation. Installs in about 1 1/2 to 3 hours (varies by vehicle).
CA Warning: Cancer or Reproductive Harm Prop 65