1 1/4" FRONT RECEIVER HITCH
Front tow point for maximum maneuverability
- Fits with stock plastic front bumper
- Durable powdercoat finish resists rust
- 90 lb tongue weight rating
- Uses common 1 1/4" automotive receiver pieces
- Made in USA
- Fits Mule 600, 610 & 610XC
Thunderhawk Performance offers this 1 1/4" front receiver hitch for customers with a Kawasaki Mule 600, 610 or 610 XC which are equipped with the stock plastic front bumper. This front receiver hitch mounts directly to the frame tubes of the Mule and also ties into the front bumper support brace (behind the plastic front bumper cover). Durable black powdercoat finish resists rust and stands up to rough use. The tongue weight rating for this hitch is 90 lbs.
The Thunderhawk Performance front receiver hitch accepts standard 1 1/4" automotive receiver hitch components. 1 1/4" receiver hitches are commonly used on many cars, mini-vans and SUV's. Many people already own these hitch bars and components, but these parts are also readily available at any large discount store or auto parts chain.
* Please note: This 1 1/4" front receiver hitch can only be installed if you have the factory-installed plastic front bumper. If you have installed the Thunderhawk KM7211 heavy-duty front bumper, this hitch cannot be installed. The KM2591 2" front hitch is designed to be used with the Thunderhawk KM7211 front bumper.