SEVERE-DUTY REAR CHASSIS BRACE KIT
Perfect chassis brace kit for more aggressive riders
Race-proven in GNCC competition
- Aggressive trail riding or jumping causes chassis flex & can lead to frame damage- Thunderhawk braces eliminate these problems
- Thunderhawk twin-plate upper shock brace sandwiches the rear shock mounts on the frame between two steel plates to eliminate bending of the frame in this weak area
- Lower chassis brace is designed for easy differential fluid access and is available in durable black or red powdercoat
- Upper shock braces do not have unnecessary cut-outs that weaken the brace, and are zinc plated for exceptional corrosion resistance
- Reinforces and strengthens frame
- Eliminates chassis flex
- Improves rear suspension strength
- Complete, bolt-on kit installs easily in less than 45 minutes
- Fits all 2008-2014 Polaris RZR 800
- Made in USA
This kit includes the Thunderhawk Performance PQ3375 severe-duty twin-plate upper shock mount brace and PQ3235 lower rear chassis brace. These braces provide exceptional chassis stiffness to resist flex and frame damage. This Thunderhawk severe-duty rear chassis brace kit will significantly reduce the chassis flex caused by rear suspension loads and is also designed to resist bending of the upper shock mounts.
The Thunderhawk severe-duty twin-plate upper shock brace includes two plates that sandwich the RZR frame and shock mounting tabs to provide the stiffest possible bracing for this weak area. These plates are manufactured from 3/16" and 1/8" thick steel to resist the bending that commonly occurs to the shock mounts. Thunderhawk's twin-plate design not only reinforces the shock mounts, but also ties into the frame at two additional points to triangulate the Polaris RZR rear frame and upper shock mounting points for increased chassis and suspension stiffness. The Thunderhawk rear lower chassis brace ties the Polaris RZR rear frame and rear lower control arm mounting points together, eliminating the chassis flex caused by rear control arm loads. Whether you are trail riding or jumping dunes, this severe-duty chassis brace kit will strengthen your frame and the stiffened chassis will result in more responsive suspension performance.
Polaris built the RZR to be light and fast, but this has plagued the RZR with excessive chassis flex. Whether stock or modified, it is important to stiffen and reinforce the RZR's chassis. For all types of riding, from mild trail riding to jumping dunes, this severe-duty chassis brace kit will strengthen your frame and improve the suspension performance. This severe-duty upper and lower chassis brace kit is recommended for all RZR's, especially those that are ridden hard or have been modified.
Thunderhawk chassis braces are bolt-on parts that do not require any drilling or cutting for installation. The Thunderhawk lower chassis brace does not require removal to check or fill rear differential fluid. This kit installs easily in less than 45 minutes. Twin-plate upper shock brace is zinc plated, and lower chassis brace is available in durable black or red powdercoat finish. Made in USA.